In today’s Digital Marketing world now the trend has changed. Rather than going out of the house People search internet to buy products, hire service(s) or to get any other information. Whenever people search something on the internet they expect to have service provider or product supplier nearby, it’s in human nature.
For local online businesses nowadays it is has become mandatory to have good search engine ranking in their local targeted areas.
- 1 Wondering how to increase your visibility on the internet for local clients?
- 2 Let’s see how Google Local Business listing can help you to get local clients
- 3 So does your business have enough local visibility on search engines?
- 4 Just 7 steps to list your business on Google Business Places is
- 5 Let’s look inside Google Local Listing
- 6 What are the other ways to increase local visibility?
Wondering how to increase your visibility on the internet for local clients?
In this case local SEO strategies can help you out. You must list your business on Local Directories and on Google Local Business. It will definitely help your business to get found for clients looking for your services or products and it will surely help you to grow your business
Let’s see how Google Local Business listing can help you to get local clients
When you search for something on Google it shows most possible local (Nearby your current location) businesses results for your query which helps users to find offline stores, hiring services or to find some place.
According to Google 97 percent of online users are using local search/directories to find their product/services nearby their home or business.
So does your business have enough local visibility on search engines?
If the answer is yes then you might doing great business and if your answer is no then you might be losing businesses opportunity every day.
So if your business is not enough visible on local searches then you must list your business on Google Local Business it’s not that complicated.
Just 7 steps to list your business on Google Business Places is
- Go to Google Local Business Center login with your Gmail ID
- Enter business name, address, phone number, website and email
- Enter Categories which relate your business
- Enter your operating days and hours
- Set your business location on map
- Select the payment methods
- Upload your business logo/pictures and videos to show your business listing more trustable
Let’s look inside Google Local Listing
Here we are searching Social Media Marketing Company in Ahmedabad and its showing the list of businesses nearby.
You can clearly see Tej SolPro’s local business details appearing on local search results which are dragging good numbers of clients to us.
What are the other ways to increase local visibility?
Numbers of online business are increasing so to beat the competition you cannot only rely on one business listing, you must find other local directories or classifieds which your local targeted audiences are using.
Here are some of top local directories and classifieds
With this directories and classifieds you can also use some of social networking sites like Facebook Page, Google Plus Business Page Forsquare to promote your business.