While people think about bringing users to visit a website as their toughest task, they’re utterly wrong. One of the most essential tasks that desire the utmost attention is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). Keeping a tab on the latest CRO statistics will provide you with a way to target the higher metrics along with a valuable insight into making a winning marketing strategy.
Talking about landing pages, they are considered to be the most important lead generation and sales tools for marketers and business owners. Once your landing page is live, you’ll be able to see benefits. If you wish to improve the conversions on your landing page, then you must be looking at the landing page statistics. It’s the only sure shot way to achieve your goals
Let’s start with the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Statistics
Conversion Rate Statistics
- Out of all the business, only 22% of them are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- Ever thought about what a second delay would do? Such delay on your site would lower its conversion by 7%
- The conversion rate among the industry is 2.35%.
- The food and beverage industry is the undisputed king of conversion rates with 4.95%.
- Visuals are more impactful than words and that’s why videos improve conversions by 80%.
- When compared to other devices, desktops have higher eCommerce conversion at 3.90%.
- Generally, CRO tools have an ROI of 223%.
- Split Testing Software is being used by almost 44% of companies.
- It was back in 2011 when Google ran a whopping more than 7,000 A/B tests.
- A majority 60% of online marketers include customer journey analysis in their plan to improve their conversion rate.
- Google is considered to be one of the best advertising channels.
- Majority of CRO Professionals i.e almost 50% of them have less than three years of experience.
- 11% of conversion rates are enjoyed by the best websites.
- one of the most searched Google phrases is none other than ‘Conversion rate optimization’.
- 56% of marketers use A/B testing and with that, it becomes one of the most popular forms of CRO.
- Basically, A Facebook ad will convert at a rate of 9.21%.
- The conversion rates range from 1 to 3 percent.
- Out of 10 marketers, & 7 of them use CRO to look for other marketing initiatives.
- Opting for Marketing automation leads to increased conversion by 400%.
- Spending as little as 5% of their budget on CRO has provided many companies with huge benefits.
- Companies whose conversion rates were better last year are performing 50% more tests.
- When companies increase their landing pages from 10 to 15, they see a 55% increase in leads.
- CRO being an important part of Marketing, still, only 30% of companies have a dedicated team for the same.
- A major number of companies i.e 61% of them run landing page tests per month as less than 5.
- It’s better to have more landing pages as businesses with 40 landing pages generate almost 12 times more leads when compared to those with 1 to 5 pages.
Landing Page Optimization Statistics
- Almost 48% of landing pages consist of numerous offers.
- Long landing pages have the capability to generate up to 220% greater leads when compared to landing pages having above the fold CTAs.
- A whopping 75% of businesses find it difficult to pick the suitable experts for optimizing their landing page copy.
- Generally, the form fields are 11, but if this number is reduced from 11 to 4 then there are chances that the conversions can increase by 120%.
- The conversion rates are higher, when landing pages don’t enquire about age.
- Only as few as 16% of landing pages lack navigation bars on them.
- 100% of conversions can be increased just by removing the navigation menu.
- Testimonials are a part of almost 37% of top landing pages.
- If the mobile page load time exceeds over five seconds, there are double the chances of visitors bouncing.
- Generally, the bounce rate standard of a landing page is 60-90%.
Landing Page Click-Through Rate Statistics
- Bounce rates can be reduced by 37% with the use of click-to-scroll.
- When compared to black & white videos, colour videos have a 36% higher completion time.
- The CTR for images of objects is lesser whereas, for people, it has a 66% higher click-through rate.
- Avoid zoomed out images, as close up images are 24% more engaging than the latter.
- Navigation Links are considered to be effective in reducing the post-click landing page conversions
- Images without a text have a 52% higher CTR when compared to the images with text.
Landing Page A/B Testing Statistics
- One of the most common methods for optimizing landing pages and improving conversions is none other than A/B Testing.
- Conversions can be increased three times by just targeting and testing.
- In order to boost conversion rates, only 17% of marketers use A/B testing.
- The best ways to boost conversions? – Split Testing.
- President Obama took the help of A/B Testing for raising an additional $60 million.
- More than 20% of business lack an effective testing strategy
Landing Page Best Practices
- Personalized perform better and convert 200% better when compared to CTAs.
- Choosing and using color helps in brand recognition and elevates sales by 80%.
- Adding contact information can help build trust.
- A whopping 82% of customers read up online reviews as they help in building trust.
- Landing page videos have the capacity to boost conversions by 86%.
We hope these Landing pages & CRO statistics will help you in understanding what’s working and what’s not working with your landing page. With this, you’ll be able to reach your desired business goals.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to share it in the comments.